#STRIKEAPOSE / LINSEY FROM THE BLOCK

POSE-linsey-from-the-block-1.2
How many celebs grew up in the ghetto? Many, for sure. Legends like Oprah or RiRi for example.
  No wonder why they're so successful! They all got this layer of swag power over themselves.
Not to mention their HUGE strength and girlpower. They look just as strong as f*cking Mike Tyson!
Like,  mentally, of course ;)

So I thought, if I pretend like I'm from the ghetto, maybe I'm also creating this swag power over my
 mind and style. Pretty clever, huh?! ;) I must say, I'm totally feeling this vibe. But I'm happy with
my nice apartment in a safe neighborhood in Amsterdam though. I'll just keep it on kickboxing, which
is though enough don't you think?

Most celebs are even proud of their roots. And they're damn right to the max. Look at where they
started and where they are right now! Look at what they achieved (mostly) all by themselves.
Amen to that!

That gives me the girlpower to go on until I reached my goals and followed my dreams. If they can
do it, with Canon we can, right? So, Just do it (thanks Nike). NOW WHO'S WITH ME?!...

...Oh, I maybe just got caught up in the moment a little too much... Just a little.
POSE-linsey-from-the-block-2
POSE-linsey-from-the-block-3
"I used to have a little, now I have a lot. No matter where I go, 
I know where I came from" - JLO
POSE-linsey-from-the-block-4
POSE-linsey-from-the-block-5
SHOP BANDANA PRINT:



 
Bandana by Zipper - Sunnies by Céline - Shirt by Carven - Clutch by New Look - Skirt by Acne Studios - Sandals by Adidas

Pics by CaRich

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim